Monday, May 7, 2012

How to...


      I love Google predicative search engine. Just type in “how to” and it will tell you what people are searching for. The top ten are never the topics I am interested in researching at the moment. But if you wanted to know what people are thinking about right now, type it in. I think it's amusing. I was thinking how many of these things do I know or would be able to figure out without researching.
     This is what I found today when I typed in “how to” on Google's website.
     How to tie a tie.
     How to delete Facebook. (How about just cancelling your account?)
     How to make a cakepop (I can figure out how to poke a candy stick into a small cake).
     How to take a screenshot on a Mac (You got me there. I don't even use one).
     How to hard boil eggs (Yes).
     How to make french toast (Oh yes! And with brioche or Pannetone! Ahhh... heaven).
     How to download you tube videos (No comment).
     How to get rid of acne scars (You don't want me to hold lasers to your face. But if you do offer me an insane amount of money, like $1.4 million assuming about $400,000 goes to the government, then I'll do it).
    How to cook asparagus (Yum! Yes I do).
    How to love lyrics (I'm assuming this is a song).
    On a side note, there are so many songs that are popular, I hate their lyrics. They repeat the same chorus – a single word or phrase so many times like that song that was so popular and so whiny by Green Day. I hope you have the time of your life. That phrase is repeated 4 times. It is the end of the chorus which is repeated three times at the end. The chorus comprises of half of the lyrics of the song. It is one of my biggest pet peeves. WE GET IT ! OK?!? If I have walk through Costco with its concrete walls and floors reverberating that mess of a sappy high school graduation party song where everyone is in that sentimental mood, then pass me a 50L bottle of wine so I won't suffer anymore. I'd rather be stuck in a room with Rosie O'Donnell and Richard Simmons for 5 seconds. My hell is eternity with those two and that song playing nonstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment