Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bill Howe Plumbing

* * * * * (5 of 5 stars) Reviewed on Yelp.com 3/2/2011

Yesterday, we had our leak (in ceiling of our first floor) repaired in about an hour and a half. Julio did a great job in quickly assessing the problem and fixing it. Almost 24 hours later, I can tell that he did a great job. We are grateful that he came out in the time frame that was quoted because it could have been worse had it gone on longer. What I also like is that someone from the office called us a half hour before Julio was to arrive. Also, I had called very early and spoke with the emergency response person who told me that the regular hours staff would call me back when they "opened" after 7:30. Even though I had to run off to work at 7:40, I had called again and made the appointment. I came home later to find that they had left a message stating that they received my original message and called me back by 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment