Thursday, April 19, 2012

Victoria's Secret in UTC

* * * * * (5 stars of 5) Reviewed on Yelp.com on 3/2/2011

I had lost some weight since my last bra fitting, and I have always had trouble figuring it out for myself. Since I had received a birthday coupon, and a coupon for free underwear (who can turn that down?!?), I decided to go into after work. I really like the staff there. They are friendly, helpful, and attentive. They have a well organized system, communicate well with each other, and seem genuinely interested in what they do. They gave me a sample box of different bras to try on in my size (which is different than the one I had been wearing). I really like the variety of bras, even though the sizes don't normally go beyond 38DD in the stores. I think that's why I had not purchased from them in years (I was well beyond 38DD then). I think they give you just the right amount of attention, and I noticed they were doing this for all of the customers that were there when I was there. They are not pushy at all. Granted, it has been a while since I've done more than browse their selections, but today I needed help and they were very helpful. The prices are a bit high, (maybe they aren't really. I just shop so much at Target, so that's what I am used to), as most people know, but you are getting good quality and great service. It is important to have the right fitting bra (as my back muscles have reminded me lately).

____
Update / Notes from 4/19/2012:  (* * * * 4 of 5 stars)  At the checkout, there's always a line and for some reason, it annoys me more than a line at Target. I think it has to do with the coupons and the promotions the employees are expected to share with their customers. Like many retailers, they seem to be on a stiff budget regarding staffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment