Thursday, April 19, 2012

Garcias, Encinitas, CA

* (1 of 5 stars) Reviewed on Yelp.com on 6/7/2011

The food is reheated in a microwave. My husband and I could tell because there is no way that it should have been delivered within 5-10 minutes of our order being placed, especially with the restaurant being a quarter filled. Also, another microwave clue is that the center had a different temperature than the outer edges. The food is boring  (not flavored/seasoned well) and unappetizing. The chips on the table were the only barely edible thing there. And they were a bit stale. I can't believe people eat here, and I'm sure this review will get filtered, but just don't eat there. There are 100 better Mexican places in San Diego to eat at.  Garcia's is amongst some of the worst Mexican food I've ever had. Definitely amongst the worst I've had on the western side of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment