Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ten Inverness Way Bed & Breakfast, Inverness, CA

* * * * * (5 of 5 stars) Reviewed on Yelp.com on 4/14/12

My husband and I have stayed at Ten Inverness way 3 times together, him at least 4 times. I really like Terri and the house and I LOVE the town. Terri always serves an excellent breakfast and I've never have had the same meal there. The rooms are always clean, comfortable, (as is the house) and charming. I love the garden (best in the spring). I love this whole area! It is just my favorite place to stay in northern California. This visit was nice as we got to chat with some of the other guests in the living room where Terri serves cheese, wine and home made cookies in the afternoon. I highly recommend calling ahead for reservations (or email/online). Though you have to park on the street, it is residential and there's two or three spaces in front of the house, it is never been a problem - It's Inverness - there's no parking meters or annoying signs hidden by trees. Lots of great walking around and Point Reyes is just a five minute drive away. It's my favorite small town in the country. Our most recent visit was for our ninth anniversary (March 20-22, 2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment