Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ker Fresh, San Diego, CA

* * (2 of  5 stars) Reviewed on Yelp.com on 6/8/2011

I've gone here for a couple of years, and I'm disappointed.  It's been a few months since I've been there. They were open this afternoon, and I wasn't the only customer inside. The selection is not at all what it used to be. No coriander chutney. Also, when I asked the lady (who was quite busy with her phone call(s), where the curry leaves were, she pointed me in the direction of what I discovered as cilantro (aka fresh coriander). Also, my recipe calls for besan flour (ok I forgot to check and at this point I didn't bother). They didn't have another ingredient I needed. Their selection of fresh (what was in the fridge) paratha/naan (flat breads) were also not what it used to be. I think I saw two. Seriously disappointing. I probably won't bother going back. So, if you need like a five pound bag of garam masala or rice or a boatload of mango chutney... well you're in luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment