Thursday, April 19, 2012

Punjabi Tandoor, San Diego, CA

* * * * * (5 of 5 stars) Reviewed on Yelp.com on 3/2/2011

I gave Punjabi Tandoor 5 stars only for the food. My husband and I have had their food at least four or five times. It is worth the wait (they are busy all the time). It is the best Indian food I have had in San Diego so far. Anything with sauce is just awesome. We found this place through yelp not too long ago, and we are hooked. I would say the decor is purely functional, so it is just as easy for us to get it all takeout.

Update: June 18, 2011. Last night, we went there about 5:30 (hey, good time to get there we discovered as they are closed from 3-5). They have added (new) more patio dining out front, as well as new tables and chairs inside. It does make a difference. I feel more comfortable about sitting there now. Of course the food is just as good as always.
There's one photo where you can a few people and their new tables/chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment